Wednesday 21 December 2016

It will be great if the other big tech companies in the country would do the same

I think this is something that we need to change. Science has always been the pillar of modernity and human progress. Anyway, On Friday I attended one of the Trainings, organized by YEES Program in Kawangware at St. Kid Comp Camp and Microsoft East Africa found it easy to train because they already have the basic computing skills.
_

Michael:
It's been difficult adjusting to being back home, since I love college and my friends there make me happy.
(19 December 2016)

Michael:
I'm a college freshman who just came home for winter break four days ago.
(19 December 2016)

Yvette:
Answer is must. 10 points?
(19 December 2016)

Yvette:
Why would a gf who love his bf very much start hating him slowly.
(19 December 2016)

Adina:
Can't stop thinking about a guy who doesn't like me back?
(19 December 2016)

Vella:
Refuse to acknowledge them while looking directly in their direction?
(19 December 2016)

Vella:
Is that like something people do with their crushes?
(19 December 2016)

Vella:
But I really don't know with him because now whenever I'm close to him, he pretends to see right through me.
(19 December 2016)

Vella:
When school ends he waits at a spot I literally have to pass by.
(19 December 2016)

Vella:
He always comes my way and walks as close to me as he can.
(19 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment