Thursday 22 December 2016

These are much simpler to create than they look

For the holidays, you can create your own little Christmas house to place amongst them. I painted mine white, but you could easily go for a creme colour or a contrasting blue, and then do the next steps using white. Use swooping and curving motions, much like ivy climbing up a house.
_

Annabell:
You can say O you should ask out every woman after years of being bullied and then having the few women I asked out reject me that is not something I can do.
(20 December 2016)

Annabell:
I am not choosing this life style its being forced on me.
(20 December 2016)

Justa:
Am I protected from pregnancy?
(20 December 2016)

Justa:
Am I now protected from pregnancy if I were to have sex without a condom?
(20 December 2016)

Justa:
I missed two day of my birth control in the first week but have since taken a full 7 days on time.
(20 December 2016)

Stephaine:
Three dates over the span of 2 months. Is it a sign of disinterest?
(20 December 2016)

Stephaine:
We still talk over text and Snapchat, but is this a bad sign that she cancels, reschedules, and doesn't actively try to follow through, make more plans, or hint at meeting up, etc?
(20 December 2016)

Stephaine:
I won't try to reschedule again until January.
(20 December 2016)

Stephaine:
She canceled the 4th date twice due to finals week in graduate school, and as the holiday season approaches, I'm going out of state.
(20 December 2016)

Taunya:
I feel like everyone talks behind my back?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment