Friday 10 July 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alida:
But I DON'T want to break the friendship, ever.
(4 July 2020)

Alida:
I end up voicing my botheration to her so many times that she has suggested we don't be friends anymore because it seems she ends up causing me hurt.
(4 July 2020)

Alida:
It shouldn't be a big deal, but why am I so insecure when it comes to my bff and I?
(4 July 2020)

Alida:
Although I don't like if my real sister or cousins do something I don't appreciate, it ESPECIALLY bothers me to an abnormal extent if my best friend does it.
(4 July 2020)

Alida:
I get really sensitive when she does something I don't like.
(4 July 2020)

Alida:
I have a real life sister and female cousins who are close, but for some reason, it is only my best friend whose actions or lack of action in certain situations warranting it bothers me a lot.
(4 July 2020)

Alida:
I have a best friend, we're like sisters.
(4 July 2020)

Karyl:
Why when I called 911 on June 13th, a woman responded, I gave her my address, and men came?
(4 July 2020)

Karyl:
So, why when I called 911, a woman responded, but only men came?
(4 July 2020)

Karyl:
I told her it was 2 men, but she said it was 3 or 4 men.
(4 July 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment