Friday 3 July 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kaye:
If I like someone, but I meet someone else better looking, I start liking that person.
(27 June 2020)

Ermelinda:
Ladies: What is your age and what do you do with your hair down there?
(27 June 2020)

Ermelinda:
My wife is 23 and she does nothing.
(27 June 2020)

Mabel:
I have many female enemies what can I do?
(27 June 2020)

Rochelle:
Why do single women hate women who are married and have beautiful families and a husband who's romantic and dedicated to her and the kids?
(27 June 2020)

Kai:
Son: Garren Brice Daughters: Marika Cecilia Kivala Lilith All first and middle names.
(27 June 2020)

Kay:
Is a cockslap physical abuse?
(27 June 2020)

Kay:
My husband went up to me while I was on my computer and slapped me in the face with his penis.
(27 June 2020)

Ida:
Would a dating site be a good idea?
(27 June 2020)

Ida:
I wouldn't want to pay for one but are there any good free ones?
(27 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment