Tuesday 7 July 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Isa:
I still really like him so if there any chance I could get him back and how ?
(2 July 2020)

Isa:
So I had been speaking for this guy for 3 months and the whole time he acted like we were in a relationship but when we went on our first date he came back and told me he felt no spark and wanted to be friends.
(2 July 2020)

Eileen:
I just got done ovulating and my boobs are bigger than usual during this pms time.
(2 July 2020)

Eileen:
I know pms symptoms and pregnancy symptoms can be very similar.
(2 July 2020)

Eileen:
I'm not on birth control and we do it every time before and during ovulation to increase chances of conception.
(2 July 2020)

Marianela:
Joke: did you hear about the woman who turned 40 and went deep sea fishing on her birthday?
(2 July 2020)

Marianela:
Guess she just did it for the halibut.
(2 July 2020)

Marianela:
She wasn't really all that interested in the sport.
(2 July 2020)

Jenise:
Mind rating my looks?
(2 July 2020)

Erminia:
What do I do when my sister dies since we are estranged and have no feelings for one another?
(2 July 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment