Sunday 5 July 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Edward:
Like a coworker... What does it take?
(30 June 2020)

Natasha:
Have you heard the saying TOMORROW NEVER COMES?
(30 June 2020)

Nenita:
Am I a bad person for giving my friend a cold shoulder or did I have a good reason for it?
(30 June 2020)

Nenita:
It's not that I was trying to manipulate her but it brought down my confidence as a person when she joked about it.
(30 June 2020)

Nenita:
I explained to her how I felt about something she said about me and she said she did not mean to.
(30 June 2020)

Nenita:
She eventually contacted me and we talked out in private.
(30 June 2020)

Nenita:
I didn't want to ruin the moment but I felt insulted so I distanced myself from her.
(30 June 2020)

Nenita:
It was about a game that I am decent at, and she was joking about how she doesn't see me that way.
(30 June 2020)

Nenita:
I was hanging out with some friends, one of them, a good friend of mine, joked about me and I felt offended.
(30 June 2020)

Dinah:
My ex girlfriend thinks I'm a player when I've been married for 10 years and have 2 children?
(30 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment