Wednesday 1 July 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Deirdre:
Does Chuck Norris make a great woman?
(25 June 2020)

Candida:
What diapers would you reccomend for a young adult?
(25 June 2020)

James:
How do I deal with a disgusting unwelcome guest?
(25 June 2020)

James:
She found out that I had a pressing problem to take care of and wanted to know when I was going to leave the house so that she could have the place to herself.
(25 June 2020)

James:
Within the second week, I wanted her out and she must've found out about it because she asked my room mate about when I was going to leave the lease.
(25 June 2020)

James:
On top of that, I've noticed that she has a conniving mindset.
(25 June 2020)

James:
I had to eat my meal several times on the floor because she wanted to take the seat.
(25 June 2020)

James:
She also has a habit of constantly claiming the bar stool seat next to our kitchen island.
(25 June 2020)

James:
Two days pass and I notice that someone had left toilet paper on the seat, but it wasn't crumpled or covered with poop.
(25 June 2020)

James:
I've lived with him for a year and he has never been filthy.
(25 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment