Sunday 12 July 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dalia:
Or is it immoral to engage in relationships you don't see a future in?
(6 July 2020)

Vita:
Girls, maybe girls should be buying the rings if they want to get get married more than guys do?
(6 July 2020)

Lesley:
Afterwards, we wiped our hands off and washed them with soap.
(6 July 2020)

Lesley:
It was on the outside of my vagina, and he just barely touched it.
(6 July 2020)

Lesley:
Although, his hand wasnt dripping.
(6 July 2020)

Lesley:
I jerked him off until the end, and he accidentally touched me with his hand, wich wasnt wiped off.
(6 July 2020)

Lesley:
I gave a handjob to a friend of mine, we were working with lube, too.
(6 July 2020)

Glenn:
Is it normal to really hate my future MIL?
(6 July 2020)

Glenn:
Is my feeling of HATE towards her normal?
(6 July 2020)

Glenn:
I think it's only nature to loathe someone that was horrible to you and continues being fake.
(6 July 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment