Saturday 4 July 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Noreen:
It has sat in my driveway since then because my boyfriend would rather say was a pos it is than just fix it.
(28 June 2020)

Noreen:
I drove it anyway until it finally broke down on Christmas eve.
(28 June 2020)

Noreen:
My car has needed to be fixed for a year and he is a mechanic.
(28 June 2020)

Noreen:
He has been living with me for 3 months during quarantine.
(28 June 2020)

Noreen:
I have asked previous questions about him so you may remember.
(28 June 2020)

Noreen:
We were obviously young when we started dating.
(28 June 2020)

Noreen:
He is 27 and I am 25. We have been through a lot together, breaking up but always finding our way back.
(28 June 2020)

Noreen:
We have been together almost 7 years.
(28 June 2020)

Shanae:
How youtubers found out about thsi out break starting in 2015 and 2017 was was covered up there findings will shock you?
(28 June 2020)

Lesha:
This is just a worry on the back of my mind.
(28 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment