Tuesday 30 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marya:
Yet women complain all they get approached by is guys who just want sex. well no duh...... They make no effort to meet the type of men they desire and expect men to approach them, but the only men who constantly approach women are players.
(24 June 2020)

Marya:
The guys who approach women the most tend to be creeps and players.
(24 June 2020)

Marya:
You would think this would be common sense to women but it's not.
(24 June 2020)

Nelia:
How to deal with relatives who keep asking you for money?
(24 June 2020)

Nelia:
How do I tell him that without being rude, what should I do.
(24 June 2020)

Nelia:
I did help him but I dont want him to start just relying on me because I have enough bills and being in the US doesnt mean Im rich.
(24 June 2020)

Dorine:
Will My Mom Ever Forgive Me?
(24 June 2020)

Dorine:
I know that I screwed up on my part but how do I get my mom to forgive me?
(24 June 2020)

Dorine:
She also stated she wouldn't forgive me no matter how hard I tried.
(24 June 2020)

Dorine:
She told me she would take my sister on vacation and leave me at home as if I never existed, and that I was an awful child and she hated my guts.
(24 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment