Monday 10 September 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sunday:
Which is super weird because my periods aren't normally like that and I've never had those side effects from the Plan B pill before.
(6 September 2018)

Sunday:
It's very watery with many, many clots in it and it DARK RED.
(6 September 2018)

Sunday:
I know I'm not pregnant but I'm bleeding quite heavily for about 3 days (I go through 4 super plus tampons a day) and it's not like normal bleeding either.
(6 September 2018)

Sunday:
So I took a Plan B pill Sunday after the condom broke Saturday night, and today is Thursday.
(6 September 2018)

Bobbye:
I like this girl in my class but dont know what to do?
(6 September 2018)

Bobbye:
I would say as of now she really doesn't think much of me or anything like that.
(6 September 2018)

Bobbye:
I'm not the best looking guy either nor have I ever done this before because I suck socially.
(6 September 2018)

Bobbye:
So my question would be, is this a good start and what should I say next time when see I her because I would really like get to know her but don't want it being too awkward or obvious.
(6 September 2018)

Bobbye:
At the end of the class before she left I asked for her name and complimented her on her shoes because she has the same ones I do at home, then told her have a good weekend because I won't see her till the next class on Monday.
(6 September 2018)

Bobbye:
Before today we never talked so I tried to spark up little conversation about the quiz we had in class, nothing special.
(6 September 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment