Saturday 1 September 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hyacinth:
Why won't she hang out with me outside of school?
(29 August 2018)

Hyacinth:
She looks at me a lot and smiles and seems happy around me.
(29 August 2018)

Hyacinth:
She saw me and came over to me and asked me if I was please sit next to her in the class.
(29 August 2018)

Hyacinth:
I just went and sat somewhere else.
(29 August 2018)

Hyacinth:
Today I came to one of my classes for the first time for fall semester and saw her waiting in front of it.
(29 August 2018)

Hyacinth:
At the end of semester she came to watch me in some performance I had to do but also left right after and wouldn t hang out.
(29 August 2018)

Hyacinth:
Last semester she sat next to me in class everyday but whenever I asked her to do something after or hang out she refused.
(29 August 2018)

Leisa:
My baby is 10 months. What can i feed her besides baby food?
(29 August 2018)

Marya:
Can I just leave this site?
(29 August 2018)

Patrick:
How to see student names?
(29 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment