Tuesday 4 September 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Regenia:
She can't believe her mom would keep that from her.
(1 September 2018)

Regenia:
It's something else she has to be upset about.
(1 September 2018)

Regenia:
Now her parents and aunt are talking about it.
(1 September 2018)

Regenia:
Shes lucky her mom didn't get hurt or arrested.
(1 September 2018)

Regenia:
My wife is upset because her mom ran over someone with her car she found that out from her dad now she can't talk to her about it because her mom is upset over it.
(1 September 2018)

Kit:
I need your help to find out if this guy likes me or looks at me a lot because he knows i look at him! I would appreciate if you help?:)?
(1 September 2018)

Kit:
Thank you for reading this if you end up reading everything.
(1 September 2018)

Kit:
Anyway, in my sport and rec class (the one i have 2 times a week) he was sitting one row away from me but the side of his body was facing me.
(1 September 2018)

Kit:
I'm not sure if he looks at me when i turn around.
(1 September 2018)

Kit:
In the mornings i see him throwing a couple of glances at me so i look at him, when we go to sit down in class (I sit 1 row away from him) i look at him quite a few times but i don't see him looking at me.
(1 September 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment