Monday 3 September 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jaimie:
So, I chose different universities with different fields of study all around the country.
(31 August 2018)

Jaimie:
I got an acceptable mark to do this.
(31 August 2018)

Jaimie:
In my country, you take an exam that contains around 300 questions about different subjects and after your mark is informed and it's acceptable, you can choose about 150 universities around the country with different fields of study.
(31 August 2018)

Jaimie:
I'm a 19 year old female and I'm waiting for the results of my university entrance exam.
(31 August 2018)

Vena:
I usually don't have a problem hooking up with a guy for sex?
(31 August 2018)

Vena:
At first I thought I could do it like I have before.
(31 August 2018)

Vena:
But this time it's different I care about the friendship more than casual sex.
(31 August 2018)

Eboni:
Anyway, what is your advice on the matter?
(31 August 2018)

Eboni:
Yeah, no wonder he never me TV them because he is never there when we meet them.
(31 August 2018)

Eboni:
He didn't even ask if he should reschedule and even dared to say that he didn't want to stress because of a wedding of people he never met.
(31 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment