Saturday 8 September 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Blanch:
Is being single a crime?
(5 September 2018)

Blanch:
I'm just wondering if it's crime all of a sudden, and how prison time I will do.
(5 September 2018)

Blanch:
I get asked all the time why I'm single.
(5 September 2018)

Cari:
What does it mean when a man looks at you sleeping?
(5 September 2018)

Cari:
I felt weird after seeing him standing there while he was looking at me.
(5 September 2018)

Cari:
I was sleeping and then I woke up and I saw my dad's friend looking at me and when he noticed I woke up he talked to me.
(5 September 2018)

Liberty:
How do I get other people to treat me with respect instead of pegging me as a loser?
(5 September 2018)

Raven:
My uncle used a belt on his children when raising them in the first decade of the 2000's. Was this child abuse?
(5 September 2018)

Raven:
Though she was awful as a wife she was good to her kids (she and my mother were like clones).
(5 September 2018)

Raven:
His ex-wife who was around then was the opposite.
(5 September 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment