Saturday 22 September 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Layla:
We have only hung out 5 or 6 times.
(7 September 2018)

Pei:
Then we came across each other again at a party while I was with another date and he talked to my date asking him how we knew each other.Why?
(7 September 2018)

Pei:
I even texted him to let him know that I had a good time with him and he said he did too.
(7 September 2018)

Lisa:
Why I do get nervous when I'm near a hot white dude?
(7 September 2018)

Darcey:
Should I text this girl I really like or wait to meet her in person? 10 points best answer?
(7 September 2018)

Darcey:
Because of this, I already have her number because the members of the group formed a chat group.
(7 September 2018)

Gillian:
I have experienced four synchronicities this morning. I was going to message him based on this. I just tried to but can't unless?
(7 September 2018)

Etsuko:
Which do you like most from best to worst?
(7 September 2018)

Lora:
Why would a guy impersonate my ex on social media?
(7 September 2018)

Jacquelin:
How to approach this girl that I really like?
(7 September 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment