Sunday 2 September 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Karen:
She hasn't done it for me, though I haven't been sick for the last 6 months; which is great.
(30 August 2018)

Karen:
I've been over to take care of her when she's been sick, from mild to really sick.
(30 August 2018)

Karen:
We will text each other pictures of how our day is going, or what we're doing, not all the time or every day though.
(30 August 2018)

Karen:
We each have a toothbrush at the other's house - (I'm not sure how serious that is, or that's necessarily a good sign or not.) Since our deal is hidden, we dont post pictures of us hanging out together on social media.
(30 August 2018)

Karen:
I'll describe a few things regarding what we do now to give an idea of where we are at currently: We stay the night, either she does or I do, and then part ways in the morning when one of us leaves for work.
(30 August 2018)

Karen:
I don't know if it's becoming exclusive and going public with what we're doing, or just becoming exclusive and going public a bit later?
(30 August 2018)

Karen:
But since I've never been in an FWB arrangement before, nor did my family ever teach me any of this stuff, so I have no idea what the next step is quite frankly.
(30 August 2018)

Karen:
But I have come to the conclusion I want to take this to the next level.
(30 August 2018)

Karen:
So I've been seeing this woman for the last 5 months, nothing serious, just an friend-with-benefits situation.
(30 August 2018)

Era:
Why would a girl tell you that she just wants cuddles?
(29 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment