Thursday 6 September 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Joana:
He can just go back to his lady.
(3 September 2018)

Joana:
So I don't see why it would be a problem if I tell him I changed my mind.
(3 September 2018)

Joana:
Before I asked him about being friends with benefits he had asked me to hangout with him.
(3 September 2018)

Joana:
Without the benefits because we have some things in common.
(3 September 2018)

Joana:
But now I think I just want to be friends with him.
(3 September 2018)

Joana:
And we've been talking about hooking up.
(3 September 2018)

Joana:
But then he said he wanted to be so I sent him a few pictures.
(3 September 2018)

Joana:
And if it had been a few years ago he would have loved to.
(3 September 2018)

Joana:
Saying that he had a lady but that he had always been into me.
(3 September 2018)

Joana:
When I first asked him about being friends with benefits he acted as if he was seeing someone.
(3 September 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment