Wednesday 5 September 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosalina:
Why some people hate me and wish me bad?
(2 September 2018)

Rosalina:
They just cant stand me or they dont want to hang out with me.
(2 September 2018)

Rosalina:
I came across some people whether relatives or family they dont want to see me happy even if I didnt do anything bad.
(2 September 2018)

Mariam:
Er time or wait?
(2 September 2018)

Mariam:
Its sunday so her doc office is closed and tomorrow is labor day...
(2 September 2018)

Mariam:
Is it time go go to childrens er or am I over worring?
(2 September 2018)

Mariam:
Has only had 3 wet diapers in 20 hour period.
(2 September 2018)

Mariam:
She will not eat or drink and vomits when i try to give her the antibiotics shes supposed to take or Tylenol to bring the fever down.
(2 September 2018)

Mariam:
My 10 month old has a fever of between 102-103 since 10 am yesterday.
(2 September 2018)

Sherita:
My mother and I saw an estranged relative this past week. Were we brave?
(2 September 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment