Friday 7 September 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kathy:
I'm just explaining why I had to meet you at 15 for the first time and not 21....Either that or it was all a random accident, but i doubt that...
(4 September 2018)

Kathy:
BTW, not in any way am I trying to claim the credit for the man you are now, that's all you and you're choices.
(4 September 2018)

Marcelle:
How to deal with being in a different school as my boyfriend?
(4 September 2018)

Marcelle:
I changed high schools this year and I want some advice on dealing with seeing my boyfriend every day at school to seeing him only occasionally during the weekends.
(4 September 2018)

Leon:
This would have been you had i waited to meet you at 22 (for the first time)?
(4 September 2018)

Shondra:
This ugly girl won't stop looking at me?
(4 September 2018)

Shondra:
She cried and ran away, but since then she always stares at me during class, anyone have a idea how to stop this?
(4 September 2018)

Shondra:
So last week this one girl at my school asked me out, I told her that I would never go out with such an ugly person like she is one lol.
(4 September 2018)

Lucille:
Why is this person acting so urgent?
(4 September 2018)

Lucille:
I know that he likes me but what could be so urgent even if this guy wants to see me for a few minutes?
(4 September 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment