Sunday 9 September 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Danille:
Have to figure out how to link a sound recording...
(6 September 2018)

Danille:
I m pretty sure I know what im hearing is what I should be hearing but would like feedback from anyone as to what they hear, just to see if its the same as what I hear and think it is what it should be.
(6 September 2018)

Zenia:
My girlfriend is getting colder, what to do?
(6 September 2018)

Georgina:
Why Do People Think I Have Little Man Syndrome?
(6 September 2018)

Georgina:
So I'm not allowed to be intense anymore.
(6 September 2018)

Georgina:
There's an aggressive intense 6ft football Jock at the UNI, he's more intense than me, I don't see people connect his aggressiveness to his height.
(6 September 2018)

Georgina:
Why can't it be I'm an intense person who just happens to be short, why does it have to be I'm intense because I'm short?
(6 September 2018)

Georgina:
At first, I thought they were tripping, because I was just being me, but after a while, I kept hearing it and now I feel anything they associate with me has to be connected to me being short.
(6 September 2018)

Georgina:
But many people (especially white women) have told me I have little man syndrome or a Napoleon complex.
(6 September 2018)

Georgina:
I ended up moving to Pennsylvania for school, started hanging out with different races, mostly white people and everything about me is still the same, intense personality, I do flex what I have because that's just the culture I come from.
(6 September 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment