Friday 31 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jenette:
She's has my number too doesn't text me anymore..does she like me?
(28 August 2018)

Jenette:
Hello I'm 22 there's this beautiful jamiacan woman by the name of renee who's 38...I have a crush on her so bad that I'm shy to be around her. she has a daughter that's 18. A month ago I got her number from a conversation we had.
(28 August 2018)

Bethany:
Please answer! just want to know why he would not answer me?
(28 August 2018)

Kasi:
What are the chances of a couple that started dating at 18 staying together for good?
(28 August 2018)

Kasi:
How many people do you know that started dating at 18 that are still together?
(28 August 2018)

Kasi:
If a couple starts dating when they are 18 years old, what are the chances of them staying together forever?
(28 August 2018)

Rowena:
My wife is cheating on me with her boss?
(28 August 2018)

Rowena:
If I didn't hear from her own mouth, I wouldn't believe it.
(28 August 2018)

Rowena:
But I'm left in shock that she actually did this.
(28 August 2018)

Rowena:
Truth be told, we had problems in the past.
(28 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment