Thursday 11 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Heidi:
What should I do in order to help my girlfriend who is being mistreated at home?
(24 May 2020)

Heidi:
Now I'm more than sure to take her to my own place, the only problem is that she is 17, I am 21, she cannot wait no longer.
(24 May 2020)

Heidi:
They don't even want us to meet, her male cousins threathen to beat me up if I dare to talk to her.
(24 May 2020)

Heidi:
She told me she is tiring of living there and wants to go away and never look back, also added that she feels no affection for them nor their children, because they have been treating like this since she was a child.
(24 May 2020)

Heidi:
Her parents died when she was a child and she's been living with some relatives, the point is that they hate her.
(24 May 2020)

Salley:
Asking the same thing?
(24 May 2020)

Mallory:
Should a 14 month old be in the nursery at church or with their parents in the adult church?
(24 May 2020)

Amy:
If an ugly woman asks you what do you do for a living, do you answer her?
(24 May 2020)

Amy:
If an ugly woman asks you what do you do for a living, do you answer her truthfully?
(24 May 2020)

Amy:
I think it's a smart way for her losing interest.
(24 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment