Saturday 6 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Launa:
Do you get that from a streak eventually like if you snap each other once a day does it eventually upgrade to a heart or can you only get that from snapping multiple times a day to each other?
(23 May 2020)

Tresa:
Light bleeding before period and its been 2 weeks since I've had intercourse. Allow me to explain?
(23 May 2020)

Tresa:
I also took a pregnancy test and I'm not pregnant.
(23 May 2020)

Tresa:
I track my period and according to the period tracker my period should come on sometime soon.
(23 May 2020)

Tresa:
The condom didn't come off either.
(23 May 2020)

Tresa:
However he wasn't erected and when we were done there was no sperm in the condom.
(23 May 2020)

Tresa:
I had intercourse 2 weeks ago however I take birth control pills and I take them everyday haven't missed a pill and he used a condom.
(23 May 2020)

Demetrice:
I want to bang my gf but shes actually a guy AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa?
(23 May 2020)

Lanie:
Do I stay behind with my bf or do I go?
(23 May 2020)

Lanie:
I just want an objective opinion on what to do.
(23 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment