Friday 26 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Myesha:
Me and my brother were close but as we got older he started hanging put with my sister.
(21 June 2020)

Myesha:
My sister was always bullying me since i could remember we are in our 20s but she still provokes me til this day.
(21 June 2020)

Iliana:
Her eating and brushing habits havent changed.
(21 June 2020)

Brandie:
How to move on from my past relationship?
(21 June 2020)

Brandie:
He already talked crap about me online and I don't know what to do :( I want to be the one who gives it back but I also want to say that I'm truly sorry for everything but he has said that he doesn't want to do anything with me.
(21 June 2020)

Brandie:
He did later on, but he was asking for his stuff so rudely :(( I was at work and I had family problems so I was busy but he was so rude about it and I was uncomfortable for the fact that his friends will pick it up.
(21 June 2020)

Brandie:
I was furious and texted her back saying that he should be the one texting me.
(21 June 2020)

Brandie:
Okay, understandable, but that friend never texted me back when I replied to her nearly a month ago and I guess I was hurt by it when she took his side.
(21 June 2020)

Brandie:
Then, his friend texted me that he wanted his stuff back.
(21 June 2020)

Brandie:
I did so much reflecting on what I did but it still hurts.
(21 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment