Sunday 14 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pei:
When I awoke a feeling of great glory came over me.
(27 May 2020)

Janae:
Sleeping with your brother?
(27 May 2020)

Janae:
Together, as in the same bed, not sex.
(27 May 2020)

Janae:
Is it acceptable for an older sister and a younger brother to sleep together?
(27 May 2020)

Evelyne:
I have told her I like her and now she made a tinder and keep talking about all the guys she swipes right on, is this her way of trying to tell me she's not interested?
(27 May 2020)

Evelyne:
We are really close friends and have gone on every first date without it being a date.
(27 May 2020)

Evelyne:
So I have known this girl for my whole life and recently started to develop feeling.
(27 May 2020)

Berneice:
Has a former friend ever tried coming back years later after cutting you off?
(27 May 2020)

Francie:
Big fan of sushi, books, mayonnaise, transformations, and silent films.
(27 May 2020)

Elnora:
How long after sex can I have sex with someone else and its safe?
(26 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment