Sunday 21 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cori:
He just look straight at my direction even though we just standing near to each other like 1 meter.
(16 June 2020)

Cori:
Now he begin to pay attention to me but how could he just staring at me like forever?
(16 June 2020)

Cori:
I've been liking this guy and begin to give him pick up line and cute tease.
(16 June 2020)

Tawnya:
Girls, why would you post many provocative photos on your dating profile?
(16 June 2020)

Refugio:
Is it weird to email my daughter's teacher and ask if she's okay?
(16 June 2020)

Refugio:
My friend that lives there had to pack everything and leave.
(16 June 2020)

Refugio:
There's a huge fire that's spreading in their area.
(16 June 2020)

Lissette:
Why doesn't rebound relationships never work out?
(16 June 2020)

Lissette:
We were together for year and half.
(16 June 2020)

Lissette:
My ex boyfriend and I broke up in May 2020 and now he is looking for a casual relationship.
(16 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment