Monday 29 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Frida:
But my feelings for her are something that I never felt before and I feel pain being away from her.
(24 June 2020)

Frida:
She thought I left the city but I did not, she left the city in less than a year later, she still with her bf.
(24 June 2020)

Frida:
She has a long term bf so I backed off for a year and tried to get over my feelings and I could not, I thought about her every single day.
(24 June 2020)

Frida:
But when she hugged me I just closed my eyes and felt like I found a missing piece of my soul.
(24 June 2020)

Frida:
I do not like hugging at all even with my ex gfs it made me feel uncomfortable.
(24 June 2020)

Frida:
I have this weird connection to this woman we were close for two years.
(24 June 2020)

Melody:
What do you think of a wedding like this? Isn't it sad..?
(24 June 2020)

Melody:
She is treated like she is outside of the family.
(24 June 2020)

Melody:
She also said all her relatives are friends with each other except for her.
(24 June 2020)

Melody:
She said how am I supposed to invite people who made me feel so bad?
(24 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment