Friday 19 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Queen:
Can a drunken kiss mean anything?
(14 June 2020)

Queen:
I don't ever get the same attention from her unless I initiate.
(14 June 2020)

Queen:
Does her being drunk minimize the fact she kissed me and said she likes me?
(14 June 2020)

Queen:
I assumed this girl wasn't into me based on what I was hearing from her friends during the drama, but she's said she likes me while we were in that room.
(14 June 2020)

Queen:
I asked her out for the night after and since she had plans we changed to the next night.
(14 June 2020)

Queen:
Then we part ways for the night.
(14 June 2020)

Queen:
Surprisingly she kissed me a bunch and rest her head on my chest.
(14 June 2020)

Queen:
After clearing up a lot of confusion caused by our friends, we hugged it out.
(14 June 2020)

Queen:
Hours later, we went into a room.
(14 June 2020)

Queen:
One drunken night, I asked her at a party if now was a good time to talk.
(14 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment