Wednesday 24 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Elinore:
Without a doubt I am usually the best looking guy wherever I go.
(19 June 2020)

Elinore:
I live in an area basically in the middle of nowhere, every guy here looks like an overweight, creepy bald serial killer. it's like comparing Brad Pitt to Seth rogen... I am just better looking there's no argument.
(19 June 2020)

Elinore:
I really don't mean to sound self-absorbed, but I really am the best looking guy in my area.
(19 June 2020)

Birgit:
Any females that would like to play with my dick?
(19 June 2020)

Lindy:
Would you be angry if you found out your friend was into your daughter?
(19 June 2020)

Lindy:
Would you cut him out of your life?
(19 June 2020)

Liz:
Where is this scene from?
(19 June 2020)

Liz:
I just watched a tic tok of a tv show scene where a girl is sitting next to a fire place facing the fire and a guy comes up to her, puts his and on her shoulder and then pushes her in the fire.
(19 June 2020)

Dung:
Boyfriend is a different person should i break up with him?
(19 June 2020)

Dung:
My friends dont like him and told me to dump him but i dont know...
(19 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment