Monday 22 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Chantelle:
How come black men don't like black women?
(17 June 2020)

Chantelle:
I ALWAYS see black men dating, marrying, and trying to hook up with women who aren't black.
(17 June 2020)

Valda:
Do you think my mom wants me to be in a relationship?
(17 June 2020)

Valda:
Do you think that, subconsciously, my mom wants me to be in a relationship?
(17 June 2020)

Valda:
She assures me that she's not trying to get me into a relationship or anything although I can't help but wonder if she's trying to subtlety drop hints or what, given she keeps commenting on different women my age ever since I ended my last relationship.
(17 June 2020)

Valda:
I'm quite happy being single and I have made my mom aware of this.
(17 June 2020)

Valda:
I was in a relationship in 2017 and really couldn't handle it so I ended it.
(17 June 2020)

Valda:
I have no intention of being in a relationship at all, and I certainly don't want any kids.
(17 June 2020)

Valda:
Whenever mom encounters a woman my age who is nice to her, she always comments on how 'she seems like a nice lady', etc.
(17 June 2020)

Valda:
I'm a single 27 year old man, received an ASD diagnosis when 3, and still live at home with mom and dad.
(17 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment