Saturday 27 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Naomi:
I'm just not sure if this Is acceptable, can she date me?
(22 June 2020)

Naomi:
I felt real bad when I had to tell her this and if age were not a factor in this relationship I defintely date her or even possibly marrying her.
(22 June 2020)

Naomi:
I worry only because she just became legal 3 days ago and I worry that if I get caught being with her I might end up going to jail just because I really like her.
(22 June 2020)

Naomi:
I showed her my ID card and I was born on July 31, 1992, She on the other hand told me she likes dating older men.
(22 June 2020)

Naomi:
She was born on June 19, 2002. While after asking her ahe asked me how old I was and I told her I am 27 at the moment but I'm about to be 28 next month.
(22 June 2020)

Naomi:
Anyways i then later found out her age when I asked her what her age was and I was shocked when she told me that she was 18. She even showed me her ID card as proof and her date of birth and it a fact that she actually just turned 18 the other say.
(22 June 2020)

Naomi:
I think I have a crush on her lol.
(22 June 2020)

Naomi:
There this super cute girl I met today, she funny, outgoing, caring and every time I see her I immediately fall in love with her.
(22 June 2020)

Phyliss:
Who does my sister look like?
(22 June 2020)

Debi:
Is it rude to describe a person as strict?
(22 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment