Saturday 20 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Blanch:
Being open I feel freer but I also feel that she's discontent.
(15 June 2020)

Blanch:
I feel better and more secure being closed but at the same time I feel stiffled and heavier.
(15 June 2020)

Blanch:
Now my girlfriend wants to be monogomous and I agreed but I'm feeling deprived.
(15 June 2020)

Blanch:
I have been with 4 people. 2 we had together.
(15 June 2020)

Blanch:
After her and I established a relationship though she stopped having sex with the other guy and hasn't been with anyone else but me.
(15 June 2020)

Blanch:
Basically we are only dating eachother but we can have sex and be friends with other people. nothing beyond that.
(15 June 2020)

Blanch:
Then we met and started dating under the status of an open relationship.
(15 June 2020)

Blanch:
She was seeing someone at the time and he wanted to be monogomous with her and she wanted to be poly with him and so they never got together.
(15 June 2020)

Blanch:
She identified as polyamorous when I met her and funnily enough I decided to be as well a few months before we met.
(15 June 2020)

Blanch:
We started off as an open relationship.
(15 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment