Thursday 25 June 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kimberlie:
Everyday he walks by and looks at my shoes.
(20 June 2020)

Kimberlie:
This girl and i both work together at this store.
(20 June 2020)

Alva:
How long has child sexual abuse been going on?
(20 June 2020)

Alva:
I want to know, because I was sexually abused as a child by another child?
(20 June 2020)

Pam:
My daughter hit me in front of my friend?
(20 June 2020)

Keila:
Why do people assume just because I am a big black guy and walking with a smaller woman from another race, that I must be banging her?
(20 June 2020)

Maura:
Ladies, which man sounds like the better husband?
(20 June 2020)

Maura:
If you don't do it every day it becomes a problem... (except for period days, he manages on those days himself) or The husband who is pretty much never in the mood except like once every week or 2 weeks and you are the one who has to initiate it.
(20 June 2020)

Maura:
The husband who wants sex everyday without fail.. like he's even willing to do it twice or more in the same day too.
(20 June 2020)

Michal:
When does getting a woman drunk for sex become rape?
(20 June 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment