Saturday 10 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Katie:
We've even went out in this time span, and are planning on going out tomorrow as well.
(9 June 2017)

Katie:
She knows I have a thing for her, because we were flirting with each other quite a bit, and I went ahead and told her, because I could tell she's into me as well.
(9 June 2017)

Katie:
Well eventually, meaning about just over a week ago, we've been texting almost nonstop.
(9 June 2017)

Katie:
Well, where do I even start...I met this girl through work, and we just started off talking to each other when ever we'd get the chance.
(9 June 2017)

Hiroko:
My friend asked if he could give me a bj?
(9 June 2017)

Hiroko:
At first I thought he was joking but now I'm pretty sure that he's being serious.
(9 June 2017)

Kimbra:
Why did my boyfriend buy me a vibrator last night as a gift?
(9 June 2017)

Kimbra:
But I wanna know why men buy such things for us women like that?
(9 June 2017)

Kimbra:
After he came back with a small pink looking things and I obviously already knew he was upto getting a vibrator, btw we did have sex last night and he wanted me to use it on my clit and it was really good, he used it several times on me too haha.
(9 June 2017)

Kimbra:
So last night I was hanging with my boyfriend when suddenly we stopped at sexyland and he said he'll be getting me a surprise and told me he'll be back in a sec so I waited in the car.
(9 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment