Friday 2 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Liza:
Since the weather was hot and I did not get out of my car I just drove in my bare feet and did not bring my shoes.
(1 June 2017)

Liza:
I just got home from the drive thru at Sonic to get something to eat.
(1 June 2017)

Marjorie:
Am I losing it ? I'm usually nit this way,please help?
(1 June 2017)

Xochitl:
So, my sister is 20 years old. She met a guy?
(1 June 2017)

Xochitl:
She met a guy at our Church, he's tall , handsome and acts very mature.
(1 June 2017)

Suzi:
We finally settled on a name what do you think?
(1 June 2017)

Suzi:
We have seven kids already.We will be joining: Sisters: Grace Marie Danielle Lisa Ruby Elizabeth Brothers: Timothy Scott Chase Matthew Thomas Lee Nicholas Jay He not we.
(1 June 2017)

Joshua:
URGENT!!!! PLEASE HELP?!?
(1 June 2017)

Magaret:
I hate track and want to do volleyball I don't want to let my parents down!!!!! Advice???
(1 June 2017)

Magaret:
My sister also played club volleyball so they paid a lot for her and they didn't wanna pay any more for me, so they want me to do a cheap sport.
(1 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment