Thursday 8 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Stepanie:
My friends are made at me, did I do something wrong?
(7 June 2017)

Stepanie:
It's hard cause they are my best friends and we are roommates so its hard living with people who won't even talk to you.
(7 June 2017)

Stepanie:
So I don't see what I did wrong.
(7 June 2017)

Stepanie:
They are acting like I stole him from her or something when she hardly even knew him.
(7 June 2017)

Stepanie:
It wasn't until yesterday I found out that they has a problem with it.
(7 June 2017)

Stepanie:
However when we were there the guy started talking to me and we realized we had a lot in common so he spent most of the evening with me and asked for my number and we went out a couple of times afterwards.
(7 June 2017)

Deann:
Me and my girlfriend just got back from a 6-7 hour drive from vacation she's aching all over she said her shoulder , her back and legs are hurting from being in the car all day.
(7 June 2017)

Junie:
If you breastfeed will your boobs get smaller?
(7 June 2017)

Krysta:
Severe disassociation when away from TOXIC parents? What's the deal and how to heal?
(7 June 2017)

Krysta:
It's so hard, it's so upsetting and difficult for me.
(7 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment