Friday 16 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dione:
She s upset because shes gained 11lbs in three weeks and none of clothes fit now is good that she gained weight that quickly.
(15 June 2017)

Leena:
My ex still won't leave me alone after two months?
(15 June 2017)

Leena:
He just won't stop and he won't take no for an answer.
(15 June 2017)

Leena:
It's been over two months now, and I don't know what to do anymore.
(15 June 2017)

Leena:
He was following me around in the mornings at school though.
(15 June 2017)

Leena:
He would text me multiple times a day before that happened to either beg me to still be friends with him or to tell me that he misses me and everything about me.
(15 June 2017)

Leena:
I had to give him a book back so once I did that I blocked him again.
(15 June 2017)

Leena:
He dmed my best friend on instagram and asking her why I broke up with him, so I unblocked him on text to see why.
(15 June 2017)

Leena:
He harassed me on snapchat and over text the next few days so I blocked him, but then he kept sending me instagram messages until I blocked him on there.
(15 June 2017)

Leena:
He told me I couldn't do this and he was starting to be suicidal again and I was the only good thing happening to him.
(15 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment