Monday 12 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tam:
But our duties are not the same so its kinda rare that we'll be near each other.
(11 June 2017)

Tam:
Every time she is near i try to act cool like doing bad stuffs.
(11 June 2017)

Tam:
I dont really know why i keep thinking of her.
(11 June 2017)

Tam:
I really really lack confidence also.I never also had the opportunity to talk to her while she was alone in cafeteria or somewhere else.
(11 June 2017)

Tam:
I just see her occasionally at work.I just cant stop thinking about her every minute of my life.
(11 June 2017)

Tam:
I really want her as my girlfriend.
(11 June 2017)

Tam:
I can do anything for her right now.
(11 June 2017)

Tam:
The thing is she works in another department and duties time are not the same.
(11 June 2017)

Tam:
I really really really like a girl at work who i find attractive.
(11 June 2017)

Tam:
Right now am in a very bad situation.
(11 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment