Sunday 4 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Keshia:
I guess k don't have much to offer him ... But I know that once he loses his looks or money if he ever does if he choses another girl based on whatever criteria she will not be loyal.
(3 June 2017)

Keshia:
He likes me as a friend But He says I'm hot.
(3 June 2017)

Claretha:
Is it legal to ride hoverboards on pavements in u.s?
(3 June 2017)

Elva:
How do you convince your partner when he's being stubborn?
(3 June 2017)

Elva:
I guess i'd have to tell her it'll be a while until we get married bc he wants to go on all these trips...
(3 June 2017)

Elva:
She (like everyone else has been asking when we would be married).Of course, in our time but how can we save if we're going on all these vacations?
(3 June 2017)

Elva:
He said these are big lifetime trips with the family we can't miss and when they aren't happening, we can focus on us but there always seems to be a trip.... help... I may have to pull the big guns and talk to his grandma to plant the seed.
(3 June 2017)

Kassie:
Are there any long-term problems for a baby who was breeched during pregnancy?
(3 June 2017)

Kassie:
I ask, because I was breeched when during birth.
(3 June 2017)

Sarai:
How do you convince a stubborn taurus?
(3 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment