Tuesday 13 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nikita:
How do i stop my old friends from contacting me?
(12 June 2017)

Nikita:
I'm afraid of them ruining my day by turning up at my house(without my consent) because i didn't reply to them.
(12 June 2017)

Nikita:
I can't tell them straight forward because it would be mean.
(12 June 2017)

Nikita:
Or make them stop contacting me?
(12 June 2017)

Nikita:
But some of my previous high-school friends probably don't get that, i don't know why they're trying to contact me or what they want and i don't want to know.
(12 June 2017)

Nikita:
I have new, better friends, i've moved on.
(12 June 2017)

Nikita:
Now there was this other friend in my previous high school who left for abroad and then we texted a little but the last two years we had no or very little contact, now he suddenly comes back and texts me.
(12 June 2017)

Nikita:
This year one of them suddenly texts me to come at his birthday party i say no and we never talk again.
(12 June 2017)

Nikita:
We had literally no contact in the past year.
(12 June 2017)

Nikita:
So i had these friends in my previous high school.
(12 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment