Sunday 18 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rona:
My wife accuses me unfairly of cheating?
(17 June 2017)

Rona:
She makes problems out of nowhere.
(17 June 2017)

Rona:
Except maybe the crazy voices on her head.
(17 June 2017)

Cherise:
Ex gf drunk messaging me?
(17 June 2017)

Aleida:
I have 4 sisters and together we have 14 children. I have one 15 year old daughter. Story in details...?
(17 June 2017)

Angle:
Not letting my children have any contact with my sister?
(17 June 2017)

Angle:
My parents were very upset when I told them I don't want my sister to know my kids.
(17 June 2017)

Angle:
I don't want my kids to be brought up around such an awful person with hatred for me.
(17 June 2017)

Angle:
She absolutely despises me even though she's fake nice to me.
(17 June 2017)

Angle:
I however do not want my kids knowing my sister.
(17 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment