Thursday 1 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Halina:
My dad said I could not go anywhere on Wensdays, Tuesdays, Mondays or Sundays. what do i do?
(31 May 2017)

Halina:
This is completely new I haven't done anything bad.
(31 May 2017)

Halina:
He works but i've spent the night at friends house before.
(31 May 2017)

Halina:
I want to go swimming or just do something so I don't have to do nothing over summer vacation.
(31 May 2017)

Lory:
Are a white girls family generally racist?
(31 May 2017)

Lory:
How can I tell if a white girls family is racist against black people?
(31 May 2017)

Lory:
It scared me and I did not want to be like Get Out 2 sequel or something.
(31 May 2017)

Lory:
I was about to ask her for her number, but then I remembered that Get Out movie where that black guy was captured and everything.
(31 May 2017)

Lory:
As I approached the counter she took my order and we had some small talk and laughed a bit.
(31 May 2017)

Lory:
I was at Chic-Fil-A earlier today and one of the cashiers was really cute.
(31 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment