Saturday 3 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Olinda:
He often compares me to my older brother and wonders why I can't be more like him.
(2 June 2017)

Olinda:
My father has criticized me for everything I've ever done.
(2 June 2017)

Olinda:
My father and I have pretty much reached the point where we no longer get along and there's no respect between any of us.
(2 June 2017)

Candie:
Do you think your mate is cheating you? Do you got any evidence?
(2 June 2017)

Eura:
IS my friend jealous that am talking to other guy on Facebook ? ONLY GUYS ANSWER PLZ. NO RUDE COMMENTS THANK?
(2 June 2017)

Celestina:
Is it okay to flip someone off when they almost hit you with their car?
(2 June 2017)

Celestina:
That is when I flip him off because I got angry that he almost hit me.
(2 June 2017)

Celestina:
Hello I am 12 years old yesterday morning I was waiting at my bus stop for the bus to come but 10 minutes later this car is going super fast and tries to make a turn and almost hits.
(2 June 2017)

Guillermina:
If so, should I tell him I like him?
(2 June 2017)

Guillermina:
His friends seem to tease him when I'm around.
(2 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment