Friday 9 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Venus:
I need some advice from someone experienced.
(8 June 2017)

Venus:
Im 21 and recently got into a relationship.
(8 June 2017)

Maureen:
Why are attractive people more common than ugly people now?
(8 June 2017)

Lavonna:
Im 14. I am goinng to ask someone out. I really want to kiss them. What do i do?
(8 June 2017)

Jonie:
Why doesn't my boyfriend get that walking away while we're talking is feels rude to me?
(8 June 2017)

Jonie:
If not how to I explain that I don't like it when he walks away when we're just chatting and his excuse is he was hungry and we weren't talking about anything important.
(8 June 2017)

Jonie:
We both get hangry so I don't know.
(8 June 2017)

Jonie:
I'm not sure what it is this time.
(8 June 2017)

Jonie:
He does a lot of thing I find rude and we talk about it and he sees it from my point of view and we get past it.
(8 June 2017)

Jonie:
I don't want to argue over something so stupid so I just let him go back up stairs.
(8 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment