Saturday 17 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Donya:
I went to the beach with friends the other morning and he got mad and ignored me for a whole day, because I didnt want to go to the beach when he asked five days before.
(16 June 2017)

Donya:
He gets mad about everything I do.
(16 June 2017)

Donya:
I barley go out anymore because I'm always with him... He fails to see all the things he gets mad at me for doing, he does the exact same things, which is part of the reason I do them.
(16 June 2017)

Donya:
As i was on my way home, he freaked out on me, telling me I always put my friends before him and he's tired of it.
(16 June 2017)

Donya:
We had plans to hangout today after my exam, I drove a friend home from the exam and stopped and got smoothies with a different friend who I drove home.
(16 June 2017)

Donya:
My boyfriend thinks everything I do is wrong.
(16 June 2017)

Kirsten:
My parents said that I can't babysit, how do I change their minds?
(16 June 2017)

Kirsten:
My parents said that I'm not responsible enough, even though I AM very responsible, I do all of my chores, I clean my room, but they still won't let me. how to I change their minds?
(16 June 2017)

Hyon:
How can I get girls to like me more? (In a friendly way, I'm straight)?
(16 June 2017)

Lianne:
Why anorexic females have the worst attitudes out of the females on this planet?
(16 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment