Wednesday 14 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marline:
She sends me goodnight texts and goodmorning texts.
(13 June 2017)

Marline:
We still talked everyday since we broke up.
(13 June 2017)

Marline:
Last month I asked her if she would get back together with me and she said she needed time.
(13 June 2017)

Marline:
We lived together for about a year and have been together for 1.5 years.
(13 June 2017)

Marline:
I told her I just wanted some time.
(13 June 2017)

Marline:
I broke up with my girlfriend 2 months ago basically because I was depressed and going through a hard time and all i wanted was to be away from all of it.
(13 June 2017)

Lilliam:
When you were a boss baby, what did you do to your parents?
(13 June 2017)

Lilliam:
I just sit here in my room like I'm doing right now.
(13 June 2017)

Lilliam:
I don't like the tension so I wish they would all get along.
(13 June 2017)

Lilliam:
I was happy that she came into existence cause my other two siblings were as spoiled as me.
(13 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment