Wednesday 21 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carli:
Was it wrong for me to do this?
(18 June 2017)

Carli:
Was it wrong for me to do this and should I tell him?
(18 June 2017)

Carli:
My boyfriend and I were having problems so I confided in a guy friend about it.
(18 June 2017)

Sherley:
Can single straight men and women just simply be friends?
(18 June 2017)

Sherley:
If I was looking for friends I would go to meet ups or potlucks something more platonic than a dating site.
(18 June 2017)

Sherley:
I see profiles done by women who are just looking for friends.
(18 June 2017)

Sherley:
Can a straight man and woman in fruitful years be besties without any sexual feelings for each other.
(18 June 2017)

Alix:
Sad because I could've been a Dad by now in Father day but my girlfriend decided to abort my baby?
(18 June 2017)

Mable:
Is it okay to pop your pimples till it bleeds?
(18 June 2017)

Mable:
My boyfriend does this and I don t think that s sanitary.
(18 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment