Sunday 11 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cathi:
I walk in school and all the girls staring at me (i m a girl) but they seem so hateful and i feel like they judging me.
(10 June 2017)

Yael:
Sex with trusted friend??
(10 June 2017)

Yael:
I don't want to freak her out or anything I'd rather her turn me down calmly and keep being friends than her storming out on me and never speak again.
(10 June 2017)

Yael:
How do I go about asking her if she wants to do it?
(10 June 2017)

Yael:
Also I don't want to just jump right into sex I want to take it slow like maybe first do oral and avoid anything that could get her pregnant.
(10 June 2017)

Yael:
I haven't told her I want to have sex with her yet because I want to know the right way to go about it.
(10 June 2017)

Yael:
I want to have sex with a certain trusted female friend of mine.
(10 June 2017)

Yael:
So I've read people wanting to have sex and other people answer that maybe you should do it with a trusted friend of the opposite sex.
(10 June 2017)

Adrianna:
Im going to date a girl for the first time but i dont know what to do or how to act?
(10 June 2017)

Adrianna:
I love her but I dont know if she loves me back.
(10 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment