Wednesday 31 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bethann:
He's been more flirtatious with other women than with me--ever.
(30 May 2017)

Frances:
What characteristics makes younger guys attracted to me?
(30 May 2017)

Kenisha:
I have a crush on my friend , but he's too obsessed with his ex?
(30 May 2017)

Yun:
What characteristics or behavior of attraction will stand out from an all around friendly guy?
(30 May 2017)

Kandice:
Who is this from produce 101?
(30 May 2017)

Chasity:
Mother threatened to brutally beat me?
(30 May 2017)

Chasity:
Now she is threatening to beat me so badly that it may cause permanent damage.
(30 May 2017)

Chasity:
In the diary entry I call her evil, and I say I am ashamed to have her as a mother.
(30 May 2017)

Chasity:
My mother found my diary entry I wrote when I was 15, now she says she wants revenge.
(30 May 2017)

Michael:
Having sex with a military mans wife?
(30 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment